• Kathleen D'Haeseleer

    Ade Oni

    posted by  Kathleen D'Haeseleer in Belgium forum 

    Hello! In my experience, my fiance submitted all the requirements for Marrriage Declaration Act to the town hall, including my translated papers. Only the town hall provides the Marriage Declaration Act while the Foreign Affairs here in Belgium decides for the granting of visa. Goodluck! :)

Post a reply

Other replies