• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Belgium forum 

    Best way is to move temporarely to France or The Netherlands, using right of Free Movement.Than you can apply for a visa,free of charge, delivered within 4 weeks, to move to the country he is living. He can contact me to discuss the options.

Post a reply

Other replies