• Go to ZD Pardo's profile

    @Ton Bakker

    posted by  ZD Pardo in Belgium forum 

    ..there's another separate tab for au pairs in the website and the certificate that is required is a "Country Familiarization Seminar (CFS) for Au Pairs".. the certificates required for fiance and spouse visa is "Guidance and Counseling Certificate (GCC) and the CFO sticker" as per the website..

Post a reply

Other replies