• Go to Sharrunya Balachandar's profile

    Hi Jelyn and Ton!!

    posted by  Sharrunya Balachandar in Belgium forum 

    Thank you very much for your quick response.....

    It seems there is no other go but to wait until may.....the Belgian authorities had advised my husband not to expect my visa until may.....
    I am planning to withdraw my passport temporarily and travel to Melbourne until then with my application still in process........

    Best Regards,

Post a reply

Other replies