• posted by  in Belgium forum 

    I am just quite confused after reading the embassy site about the legalization of the papers. It says there that the civil registry like birth certificate and CENOMAR should be processed in the NSO main office in the Quezon City, otherwise they will not gonna authenticate it, since I am from here in Cagayan de Oro , we have also NSO here and DFA, but that means I shouldn't process it here, should be in queZon? Is that really matters?

Post a reply

Other replies