• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Belgium forum 

    , after you have married, and that is accepted and registered by the BELGIAN and Philly authorities, you can apply vor spouse visa and family visa for your son. For leaving Phillies, he , if the father is in the picture , will need parental conscent to leave the Phillies.Or if you have sole custody, better check if it is no problem to take him top Belgium.National law can vary.

Post a reply

Other replies