• felGUY ****


    posted by  felGUY **** in Belgium forum 

    Hi Lambert,

    Good day!!

    For the sponsor:
    1.Original Affidavit of Support called “Bijlage 3bis/Verbintenis Tot Tenlasteneming / Prise en charge/Annexe 3Bis”, legalized by the sponsor’s municipality in Belgium.
    2.Photocopy of the sponsor’s resident or Belgian ID card (front & back)
    3. Family Composition of the sponsor called “Composition de Ménage/Samenstelling Van Het Gezin” to be obtained from the sponsor’s municipality.
    4.Recent proof of solvency of the sponsor.

    1.proof of professional activity of the applicant such as employment certificate stating position, years of service, monthly salary, and approved leave of absence.
    2.proof of financial credibility such as 3 most recent pay slips,copies of credit cards
    3. Letter explaining details of relationship with sponsor
    4.Itinerary during 21 days stay.
    thank you then for the information. I tried to call the embassy but nobody answered me. I will go tomorrow even though I was not able to talk the responsible person.


Post a reply

Other replies