• Sheena A.

    To Jesi

    posted by  Sheena A. in Belgium forum 

    Hi Jessi! it is better that your documents will be translated in English because you will need these when you apply for marriage license. The requirements are original copy of birth certificate, original copy of certificate of nationality stated that your bf is Single and then the legal capacity. When are you guys planning to get married?

    Good luck! :)

Post a reply

Other replies